Monday, January 4, 2010

Christmas 2009


Pssst....Santa thanks for a wonderful Christmas !

Isn't Ms.Liza Jane adorrable in her Mrs. Clause dress ?

It was her early christmas present from her granny char.

Oops...well I will be introuble for that title....LOL.

Well I definitly had a wonderful christmas filled with love, family and friends.

What more could one ask for?

Ok, so it was cool I'm sure mother would have liked a lil warmer temperature. She found herself nestled under the electric throw most of her visit, while being entertained with her gran-pup Liza Jane. I hope her pitching arm has recouped from all the demanding fetch.

10 comments:

  1. I love that pic of her "talking" to Santa. She is just a hoot!

    Heard yall might be getting some snow. It has been setting record low temps for over a week now, with another week to go before it returns to the 70s. And, I'm ready!

    Love and miss yall. M.S. (AKA as Char).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those pictures are so cute! It looks like everyone had a wonderful Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Char sent me! ;) Nice to meet you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you all for stopping by and for the compliments. It was a wonderful christmas, just went by too fast. Time seems to fly when mom is around.

    ReplyDelete
  5. char sent me! that dog is just tooo cute. i had a similar mrs. claws costume for my cat but she wouldnt agree to keep it on.

    welcome to the wonderful fun of blogging :D

    xx mrs. miss alaineus xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Char sent me :) - what a cute dog....laughing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. it seems a good time was had by all. adorable. ~rick

    ReplyDelete
  8. Welcome to blogging!
    What part of Kentucky are you in? I have lived in Southern Indiana for the past 18 years, but am from Breckinridge County, Kentucky. Looking forward to getting to know you!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Welcome to blogging,,, What a cutie, looks like one we used to have. "Trudi Mae".. what a pest that thing could be,, lol. you are invited to visit my blogsites..thanks, glenn

    ReplyDelete